About the Program
The SPELL-Links Certified Provider Program is a multi-phased process that equips you with an in-depth understanding of the pedagogical framework and research basis of the multi-linguistic, meta-linguistic, speech-to-print approach of the SPELL-Links assessment (SPELL-2, SPELL-2g) and the SPELL-Links to Reading & Writing curriculum.
The SPELL-Links Certified Provider Program also provides you with the clinical training and experience that will enable you to implement the SPELL-Links assessment and the SPELL-Links to Reading & Writing curriculum with fidelity. After successfully completing the process, you will receive a variety of support tools to use in highlighting your certification and to promote your practice.
How to Become a SPELL-Links Certified Provider
The journey to becoming a SPELL-Links™ Certified Provider is rigorous, yet rewarding. To maximize your opportunity for success and maintain the high standards of this program, not every applicant will be invited to join. Those who are chosen as candidates for the SPELL-Links Certified Provider program are those who we believe have the credentials and aptitude to succeed and bring value to students as a Certified Provider.
How to Apply:
- Submit a letter of application along with your resume/CV to email@example.com.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $50 here.
- Interview with a member of our team.
Upon acceptance into the program, you will begin a multi-phased education process with an evaluation at the end of each phase. At each evaluation point (“Check-in”), you and your mentor(s) will review your progress and together decide if it is mutually beneficial for you to continue to the next stage in the program.
Education and Evaluation Phases:
- Phase 1
- Watch Webinars
- Complete a Phonological Awareness Check
- Check-in with your mentor
- Phase 2:
- Attend a Hands-on Workshop
- Apply to Phase 3
- Check-in with your mentor
- Phase 3
- Complete Practicum and Mentoring
- Submit a written reflection and engage with SPELL-Link’d postings
- Purchase all required materials by end of Phase 3
Congratulations! Upon reaching this step, you will be among a select group of highly-qualified individuals who have developed the expertise to use SPELL-Links products and current best practices to maximize your students’ achievement.
SPELL-Links Certified Providers enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Ongoing recognition as a SPELL-Links Certified Provider with a listing on the Learning By Design, Inc. website that includes a link to your website or email address.
- Promotion of you and/or your company’s services by Learning By Design through our website, SPELLTalk listserv, and other print and online media.
- New client referrals when Learning By Design receives inquiries and requests for services in your geographical area.
- Increased visibility with consumers and professionals as you/your company name is associated with SPELL-Links / Learning By Design.
- License to use the SPELL-Links trademarks to promote you and your company’s services. Use of our trademarks is subject to review and approval by Learning By Design; You may not use our trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property logos without written approval from us.
- Informational materials to share with your clients and colleagues.
- Exclusive access to promotional materials and ideas to help build your caseload. Opportunities to work, on a paid contract basis, as a representative of Learning By Design at trade shows, conferences, vendor fairs and the like.
- Discounts on purchase of SPELL-Links products.
- Discounts on registration for SPELL-Links Professional Development webinars (for all recorded webinars and when extra seats are available at live webinars).
- Administration fees waived for professional development credits for all related training.